Inca Scavenger Hunt
Return to Activities
My entire Scavenger Hunt is here_______
I only had time to work on the True/False
part of the assignment________
I was working on my Spice Assignment today, and did not complete this
Collect a copy of this page from your teacher (or print it out), then
answer true or false from the information found at http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/04/inca-empire/pringle-text/
Watch the documentary (some questions may be answered, then check out
the Mummy bundles. You will find the
answers on items you click on.
Find a website to answer these questions
1. How was the Incan civilization organized? Describe each of the
different levels of society.
2. For what was the highest point in the village reserved? Why?
3. Name the gods in Incan society. what animals or beings represented
4. Who led the Spanish army that conquered the Incas? When? How many
Incas and Spanish soldiers fought?
5. List Huayna Capac's responsibilities.
6. What caused the death of thousands of Inca?
7. What other epidemics did the Spanish Conquistadors bring with them?
8. What omen led the Incas to believe they were doomed?
9. Who were Huascar and Atahualpa?
10. In the end, who went with Pizarro to conquer the Inca? What two
languages did they use to communicate?
11. How many Incas died in the attack in November, 1532? How many of
Pizarro's men died?
WHO SUFFERED THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE OF LOSS?
Find a map
This is a Scavenger Hunt on the Incas created by Cindy Aubuchon of
McCutcheon High School
It has been revised for use at Granada Middle School in May/June,
2015 by Gina Otto.