Back to Table of Contents
Why a Virtual Field Trip?
Have fun on your trip!!
GUIDE FOR EDUCATORS - VIRTUAL FIELD TRIP EVALUATION
Your name: ___________________________________ Date:___________
Name of tour site: _______________________________________
URL of tour site:______________________________________________
1. When you were on the tour, could you tell where you were at all times?
2. Throughout the tour, could you always get back to the beginning?
3. During the tour, could you go to any area that you wanted to, or did you have to visit places in a certain order?
4. Was there a map of the virtual tour site available for you to use for navigation?
5. While you were on the tour, could you use any type of virtual reality to view places in 3-D?
6. If there were photographs on the tour, were they easy to see?
7. When you first entered the tour, could you choose from different options or paths to take?
8. Was there a virtual guide to help you along the virtual tour?
9. Were there any links to other Internet resources that would better help you understand the subject matter of the tour?
10. Was there a place to ask questions or leave feedback about the tour?
11. Did the tour encourage you want to learn more about the topic?
12. Did the tour allow you to visit a place that you would never be able to visit in real life?
In your own words, describe the experience of taking a virtual tour, and compare it with a real tour that you have taken.
Schrock's Evaluation is great. See her Guide to Everything at http://www.schrockguide.net/
When you use Apple+Shift+4 on a Mac to capture a picture (edited by using the cross-bar and dragging the picture you want), when the picture is taken (shown by a click), it is automatically saved to your hard drive and is called Picture (number).